Wednesday 19 October 2011

Work in my spare time.

I draw at least once a day when i can find time. I think this is important to do because practice is key to improving your skills it is also very relaxing, fun and gives you the feeling you've accomplished something.
Recently i have started designing a comic based around all my friends, the idea is that each friend is a general in a world of my creation and each general is based on their own personality traits. My friend Adam loves playing and listening to music, so his army is based on speakers, laud weaponry and rock. I find drawing a comic with kinetic actions has pushed me to my limits but the overall outcome is very satisfying and whether anyone reads it or not doesn't bother me, sometimes i just need to get ideas from my head and onto paper regardless the outcome. Here are the pages so far:

 Page 1
Page 2 
 Page 3
 Page 4
 Page 5
 Page 6
 Page 7
  Page 8

No comments:

Post a Comment