Saturday 29 October 2011

Some work I've done

 This is a road in America, the year is 2056, and the world has run out of oil, America becomes a cut off country from the rest of the world and starts steal what oil is left through force. Europe has joined up with China, Russia and Cuba to form the N.E.A (New European Alliance) and this is a picture from my head of the first invasion of America or (Operation-X).
 This is Duke Nukem, one of the most under rated game characters, when i play a game i usually end up drawing the main character at some point.
 GAAAAARGHHH!!! I have no idea why i drew this but i like it, it's just a random soldier with a visor.
 This is a picture i drew because i played a game called Hitman, a game where you hide in the shadows and wait to assassinate people, this is why i used the black background to symbolism darkness i guess. People seem to like it, one person made a wallpaper for their computer out of it.
 I was playing a WW2 game and felt like drawing a German soldier from the period, i don't think it went very well. I've never been confident with colour, i suppose that is something i really need to improve on and gt confident with.
 Again i have no idea who this is i just put my pen to my tablet, put on some music and started drawing.
 This is a XD soldier from my comic in some sort of Urban area, the buildings don't look to great and the whole thing looks a bit flat in my opinion.
If I'm not making my comic in my spare time, i am drawing drawing drawing... then drawing some more. I love drawing, some people pass their time with a good book and a bit of X factor but not me, when i start drawing time fly's by. More often than not while drawing I tend to be staring at a screen none stop for 5 hours and not even know. However sometimes getting inspired is hard work and this can kick me down for a month, i get it into my head that i am getting worse at what i do. This usually happens after I've achieved my "greatest piece of art yet" and i feel i can't do any better, but it eventually passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment