Saturday 29 October 2011

Wensday 26th of October

Today we showed our Sky Arts main idea to Matt, we both came to the conclusion that the idea was a little flat, and that it wasn't very dynamic. So I've had to go back to the drawing board, this means i have to come up with a completely new idea. However within 5 minutes I managed to take an existing idea ( my art gallery idea) and put a new twist on it. I am really glad that me and Matt talked about where i was in the brief and what i was finding hard and easy, I'm trying my best to stay on top of everything but it in honestly is starting to really stress me out but i know once I make the hand in i will feel all the better for it. Also  in the same day i did a reflection tutorial i really enjoyed and some more rotoscoping, i also managed to find a site with free stock footage which was useful as i don't really have access to a camera which i should address fairly sharpish.

No comments:

Post a Comment