Saturday 29 October 2011

Strengths and weaknesses

I've found over the many years, when i am given a brief i have a pattern and it goes like this:

1.Come up with some good early ideas without doing research.
2.Get far too ahead of myself.
3.Reel it in and start with idea development.
4.Get comfortable with a Idea.
5.Go off the beat and track a little trying out new things in my own time such as rotoscoping and 3d in this case.
6.Don't use what i have learnt and just settle for first idea.

Don't get me wrong i end up with a lot of practice work but this always seems to happen, then i end up panicing, this may not be what i need to put on my blog but i just have to get it off my chest. This year though has been more enjoyable so far and i actually enjoy doing the work but i still end up panicing like crazy when i feel i haven't done enough work, i do work practically every day because when I'm not i just think i should be. I do however love doing Moving Image and i cant wait until we get self lead projects, I also enjoy the fact that i don't seem to have to use a sketchbook anymore, i much prefer using technology than paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment