Tuesday 1 November 2011

Intro for my comic


From using InDesign and what i have learned in my animation lessons i decided to make an introduction for comic. I have also decided to make my comic pages interactive, i enjoy doing impressions of people so i thought i could voice all the characters and make it more enjoyable to read, but also give the option to turn off the sound for those who don't want to listen to me.  I got this idea from Matt because he happened to see some of my artwork in lesson and started showing me some interactive comics online and how they are much more interesting with subtle small animations in them. This will all be purely in my spare time but I'm sure that it will help me improve my adobe skills in the long run. Cant wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment